Getting Along SolutionsIntroductory Offer
How to get along with others in minutes versus years
Watch the video below to learn more!
- Have you ever asked yourself these questions concerning your spouse, ex, children, teenagers, co-workers or even your boss?
- Why did you do that?
- What were you thinking?
Maybe you even asked yourself these questions… “What is the matter with you? Why can’t you be more normal like me?”
Would it be less stressful if you could:
- Learn how to read people better?
- Reduce the time required to get to know a person?
- Communicate with confidence and negotiate with ease?
- Break down communication barriers to feel heard and understood?
A lack of understanding of ourselves and others can lead to conflict, tension, disappointment, hurt feelings, unmet expectations and poor communication.
In the “Getting Along Introductory Online Course”, you will learn 3 easy steps on how to get along with others and feel more at ease in minutes versus years.
The “Getting Along Solutions” Program includes:
A “LIVE” group call to polish your interpersonal skills, including not only paying attention to the words you say and the way you say them, but taking into account the way others listen.
A 6 page Personality Assessment (each assessment is intended to be a positive and uplifting with practical tips on building better relationships).
A one hour call facilitated by Joanie Winberg, a Certified Interpersonal Skills Specialist, a Conflict Resolution Corporate Trainer and a Divorce Mentor.
You will also learn the following about yourself:
- Main motivation
- Value as a team member
- Ideal environment to be your best
- How you come across to others
- Possible blind spots
The Getting Along Solutions Program: ONLY $34.99 (Normally $70)